Help for English

I want to speak with you.

My contact with my father start be ridiculous, we send only messages to each other :-D.

Is there anybody out there, who's going to pass maturita exam?
I'm unbelievably happy because we've got choice between horrible math and fantastic English :-)

Math's not horrible. It just isn't that useful for an average Joe, while English kind of is.

Terry, I read this conversation about Prague conversation club. But for me it is far and I have not time. Correspondention is for me better. You tell me later. What are you experiance. We have any date now for first meeting of English club?

For me math and English was Spanish village. Now is English better and Math still spanish village. But I had maturita exam 7 years ago.

Petulla, what do you mean, firt meeting of english club? Sorry, i don´t understand.

I mean, was already meeting with people. The first live conversation with people in English in a bar,restaurant or so.

Not already

Hi i am Daniel and i learn english 7 year, but i don´t speak english good.

Hi Daniel, you can speak in english with us.

It´s will be great.

Tell us something about your english

Yes, I agree. Hi Daniel. You understand good English?

Hi,don´t you allready want to make an appointment in caffeé or pub?

To 666: who?

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.