Help for English

What's your favorite TV series?

Last night I finished Futurama (season 4)… I almost fell asleep (I was really tired) while watching the season finale. But then I realized it was just 11.30 so I opened the boxset with Friday Night Lights, Season 4. I thought I would watch just half an episode… but then I ended up watching three! I had to FORCE myself to stop watching and go to bed.

It is a great show. I'm thinking of moving it up a little in my TOP 10 shows. This hasn't happened in a long time!
Does anyone know Friday Night Lights?

I've been meaning to watch it for a long time but I can't make myself. Perhaps I'll see to it when I'm finished with Weeds. I finished Season 4 yesterday. There's still Season 5 and 6 left. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation.

You see, there are so many great TV shows I still haven't seen. That's why I created a To-Watch-TV-shows list and keep a track of those which interest me in some way.

I'm waiting for Weeds Season 6 to come out on DVD… any day now, I guess. I don't know when the official release date is but it's got to be soon.

You HAVE to see Friday Night Lights.

You said the same thing about Six Feet Under :)

I did say the same thing about it, didn't I?

Check out my new top ten, though. That's what counts.
:-)

Ok, then. Friday Night Lights it is.

What I find interesting is that you still like the O.C., despite the fact that it's pretty old. I like it as well, but there would be other shows instead of the O.C. in my new top ten.

I kept it there because I watched the series finale recently (again!), this time with Josh Schwartz's com­mentary… and I just remembered the good ole days of The O.C.

But you're right, I could let it fall a little…

I've just learned that Kyle Chandler (Friday Night Lights) was nominated for Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series this year. That indicates it must great show.

Nominees and winners are here:

http://www.imdb.com/…/nominations

I love ST-Deep Space Nine and Wildfire. :-D (But Wildfire has no subtitles. :-( It´s difficult in English.)

Friday Night Lights, Season 4, 10/10
Can't get enough of this show!

And now the looong wait for season 5 begins.

Glee, Season 1, 10/10

Absolutely great…Especially the last episode was simply amazing! I'm seriously thinking of rewatching the whole season…then again…and again… :-)

I told you, didn't I? :) I see eye to eye with you about the last episode. It was totally amazing. I watched it many times!

the whole series is so idyllized and, you know, unreal…but does it really matter? at least you can imagine „what if“…and i think everyone needs a few positive „what if's“ now and then..people have to tackle so many problems these days so it's really nice to finally see something where everything's pos­sible by simply imagining, believing and just singing about it.. :-) my romantic soul was over the moon :-)

I just started watching Scrubs and it seems to be a helluva good piece of entertainment. Have watched about 15 or so episodes up until the present day and got already hooked on that. The way they talk is awesome, I mean, the language is neither so easy to understand you don't learn anything nor so difficult you get no joy of that. Just the way I like it. However, when I see those piles of other episodes to watch, I doubt I am going watch that till the end.

But so worth watching!!

Weeds, Season 5, 7.5/10

As it has already been said, the first three seasons were just great. Subsequently, the quality of episodes gradually deteriorated. What I hated most in this season was Shane changing for the worse. I don't want to reveal any spoilers, so watch it for yourself this time :)

Příspěvky mohou přidávat pouze přihlášení uživatelé. Pokud máte účet můžete se přihlásit.

Příspěvky v diskusi jsou majetkem jejich autorů. Provozovatel webových stránek Help For English za ně nenese zodpovědnost.